Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It looks like we're going to the beach!

A conversation during dinner tonight...

Greyson- Can we go to the beach tomorrow?
Mommy- I wish we could but we live too far away from the beach now.
Greyson- Well we can drive there.
Mommy- It will take a really long time to drive there.
Greyson- If we drive a racecar, we can get there really fast.
Mommy- Do you have a racecar?
Greyson- No, but we can get one.
Mommy- Do you have money to buy one?
Greyson- We can use the ice cream truck money.
Mommy- I'm not sure the ice cream truck money jar has enough money to buy a racecar.
Anneka- I know how we can get more money... we can go to Cash For Gold. They have lots of money!
Mommy and Daddy look at each other and say, "What in the world?"
Carolina- She saw that on a commercial!


Ooooh, silly me! Why didn't I think of that?! Better start packing for the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment